Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Journey ... From Neha Jain to Neha Adya !


Before you ask me, why did i call my blog, what I did, here's the answer:
My man : "Why dont you start your blog?"
Me : "Who, me? I cant do all this... mere bas ki nahin hai... "
My man : "uhh! tum mere liye itna bhi nahin kar sakti???"
Me [Perturbed] : "Okay! Koshish karungi"

And here I am, within 5 minutes of him asking me to do this, doing what "Swaami ji" wants me to do :p

This story is of a 'seedhi saadhi ladki' a.k.a. Neha Jain. Trying to describe, how
AdyaMan, swept me off my feet and took me to this journey of becoming Mrs. Neha Adya from Miss. Neha Jain...
No, the journey has not yet ended, it has rather just begun and I shall try to take you through each stoppage as I look back to what I have come through. To be honest, its some kinda magic that happened in the past few weeks. Here's how my journey started ...

One fine day of no particular celebration,
comes AdyaMan into my life,
full of confidence and determination,
Simply he says "I think I am falling for you...",
I laugh it out like a joke,
and tell him, "take care of yourself, will you?"
Little did I know, what he had on his mind,
Until he said, "I love you Neha, will you be mine?"

I was so cold, I felt no heat,
numbness was all I had,
and he called me "upbeat"!!!

I didn't want to hurt him,
he was such a great friend,
I tried too hard,
but could not pretend.

I had to tell him, "I have nothing to give you",
"I am totally feelingless",
and guess what he told me,
"I have enough for us, to never fall less".

With his confidence in "us",
he finally made me feel,
I also had love for him,
just had to reveal...

Gone are my fears and I am no more scared,
For seeing the beautiful colors, my life is now geared.

Karwachauth is a festival, we back at home celebrate,
it is a fast that wives keep for their hubbys' the great ;),
Dunno what struck my mind, and I just decided to fast,
just prayed too hard, forever his love for me may last!
Not just fast, I wrote his name in 'henna ink',
to know more, have a look at this link ...
Just for my Keshav


After knowing this all, would you believe, all I know him is through emails/calls and chats. Yes, we've never met each other! Take you through the next phase of my journey soon...


17 comments:

Ankush said...

this is toooooooooo gud...really the heartfelt lines.

My your love always shine bright.

Chennakeshav Adya said...

Love you for this!

This brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart..

Love always,
Keshav

Hari Adya said...

Hello bhabiji,
Mein aap ka to-be daewar :)
I was really really really very happy when bhayya told about you.

Welcome to the family.. :)

Ankush said...

s/My/May/ for my earlier comment

Vivek said...

M verrrry verry happy for you guys...
It is like a fairy tale...seven seas across your home...who would have imagined that you will stumble upon a gallant gentleman who would show you the world beyond stars!!

I have taken up the task of praying to lord that everything falls at the right place at the right time...so u guys just sit back and enjoy...leave the trouble to me!!

God bless you!!

Unknown said...

May your journey reach its destination soon :) I am really happy for you both and this write-up is just great, touching..

Love & Luck,
Jayasree

Rishi said...

I am very happy for you Neha!

Hey! You never told you are an excellent writer! The hidden talents are coming out you see! :)

Love makes that happen! lol

Rishi

viv_zoom said...

Good to know u are happy sis :)

may the good times continue on...

tell me when u are comin back and the marriage schedule.

keshav is really a lucky chap wud say :)

cheers,
Vivek

Anjali said...

Hey this is too good and i am really very very happy for you. GOD bless you both always and from now on... keep that smile on ur face always... :).. Luv u dear..

Anjali

Triveni said...

Hmm..I do believe you now after Karva Chauth pics ..ladki tu to mahan hai ! And And tu ye IT YT chhod and start writing ...i dont like poems but I liked this one!!!!!!!!!!

Keshav has brought out in you what we never ever knew!

Love,
Teena

Anonymous said...

This is so cute ! you have very well put down your feelings in words!
Congratulations and may god bless both of you :)
-Deepali

Saurin Gosar said...

All I can say is that, whichever way you look at it, it is touching....have seen such things in films but to see it happen in reality is surreal to say the least..the way you have put your feelings is just mind blowing!

-Saurin

Anonymous said...

Neha,
Congrats !! Finally u got ur life mate !!
Mast likha hai......tum sahi me accha likhati ho......
Ya phir pyar subkuch sikhata hai.. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey dear... feeling so happy for u !!
All the best for your life and be happy always :)

Anonymous said...

yun to humne lakh ------- dekhe hain tumsa nahi dekha.
All the Best!

Shabbir said...

Best wishes to you and the rest of us! :) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hearty congrats, guys.
Sweeeeet expression of feelings, Neha.. Just too good.

-Sarang