Thursday, November 15, 2007

The second phase ...

Life is now shaping up, but many things still unclear,
will his parents like me ?, is now my fear...
It will be a new life, full of colors and light,
but matching the horoscopes is yet another plight!

He asks me to call his brother, to pass on a message,
I think & feel awkward & finally sum up the courage...
His brother is really sweet & as friendly as one could be,
best is when he asks me, "Can I call you bhabhi ji?"
I am happy and blushing, all at the same time,
& I go on laughing, without a word in nine!

Another of our big festivals, Diwali is now here,
His parents talk to me and wipe out all my fear.
"Do you know 'kannada'?” is their next question,
of which they clearly see, no manifestation. :-(

The horoscopes are now matched,
And the pundit ji is all fine,
Wake up my little girl, says my mom …
“Its now marriage time!”

And no, we've still not met...

5 comments:

Rishi said...

kab miloge! ab to mil lo!!!

lol

Chennakeshav Adya said...

Neha... This is so nice! Am feeling real good :-)))

hmmm.. apni kahaani poori filmii hai re`.. Karan Johar doesnt have to look far for a better story for his next movie!!!!

ye alag baat hai, ki mera kirdaar SRK nibhaayega aur tumhaara kirdaar.. umm.. well.. Kajol??


btw, deviyon aur sajjanon..

Kya Neha ke maata-pita Keshav ke maata-pita se milney ke baad ... unkey anokhey prem kahaani ko hari jhanDi dikhaayengey??

Kya Hari-bhai, Neha ko apney bhabhi ke avataar mein dekhegaa?

dekhtey hein, 2nd week of December mein..
teesrey phase mein kya hota hai..

HUM LOG !!

Unknown said...

YAY !!!!!! So when the journey reaching the destination?? :))) Am so excited !!!!! Very very happy for you both !!!

Love & Luck,
Jayasree

Boş Defter said...

mmmm sounds nice!

Shabbir said...

Bina dheke yeh haal hain,
I am assuming after you meet, you will start to write a book.

A to N of Love!